The Government of India hereby notifies sale (re-issue) of ‘8.07 per cent Government Stock, 2017-JUL’ (hereinafter called ‘the Stock’) for an aggregate amount of Rs. 3,000 crore (nominal). The sale will be subject to the terms and conditions.
Method of Issue
2. The Stock will be sold through Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Office, Fort, Mumbai- 400 001 in the manner as prescribed by a price based auction using multiple price auction method.
Allotment to Non-competitive Bidders
3. The Government Stock up to 5% of the notified amount of the sale will be allotted to eligible individuals and institutions.
Place and date of auction
4. The auction will be conducted by Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Office, Fort, Mumbai-400 001 on January 18, 2013. The non-competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m.
When Issued Trading
5. The Stock will be eligible for ‘When Issued’ trading in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
6. The Stock will be of five-year tenure commencing from July 03, 2012. The Stock will be repaid at par on July 03, 2017.
Date of issue and payment for the stock
7. The payment for the Stock will include accrued interest on the nominal value of the Stock allotted in the auction from the date of last coupon payment i.e. January 03, 2012 to January 20, 2013.
8. Interest at the rate of 8.07 per cent per annum will accrue on the nominal value of the Stock from the date of last coupon payment and will be paid half yearly on July 03 and January 03.
To view the full notification please follow the link